Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2018

My Mother's Day by Telesia

Dearest Mum,

Thank you for being there everyday with the love that I needed. Everyday, I thank heaven for blessing me with a mother like you. Right from the start you were the one who prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every action. Your love has shaped me in many ways. I know that raising me took a lot of patience, so thank you for putting up with me and not giving up. I don’t know if I show it, but I deeply love and appreciate everything you and dad have done and still do for me through these years. You’re my one and only mum, and I’ll always have a special place for you in my heart. Today, I hope you feel honored for all the years of carrying us children. Everyday I hope you feel how loved you are.
Happy Mother's  Day Mum❣️Madlove ma😽
Love: Sia

No comments: